Thursday, August 4, 2011

Me time

Hey peeps hey!
I am just here babysitting and I have some me time. Alister and Amie are sleeping and Annesley is looking at books on the couch. I am attempting to write to all of you and watch the Best of the Martins at the same time, but my computer can't handle that much work, so for now the Martins are on pause... Yesterday was my second day to run. I ran for six minutes straight again. It was a bit easier this time because I was running at 9pm and it was only 88 degrees which is cool for what we have been dealing with recently. The last minute was tough because my legs were slowing down without my permission, so I had to work really hard to keep them from stopping. After my run I walked a little over half a mile with my friend Teresa...Tonight the bible study girls and I are going to Fro-Jo's which makes life a bit more complicated ;) After eating yummy deserts Teresa and I are going to walk about a mile while her son is at football practice... So far my legs are only a bit achy, not too bad. It hurts to walk up the steps to my apartment, but other than that I'm fine...Well I'm gonna go because I wanna watch some more of the Martins, you all know my love for them :) Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment